Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mike Myers...also Hilarious!

Synonymous with funny is another SNL alum- Mike Myers.  I'm awful with accents, but quoting Charlie from So I Married an Axe Murderer is something I do quite often.  The many faces of Mike Myers can be seen in the Austin Powers movies, The Love Guru, Wayne's World, Cat in the Hat, and many others.  Along with Will Ferrell, you can also enjoy Mike Myers in your classroom with this Mike Myers Smartboard game!
Take your questions from Dr. Evil and sure enough Mini Me has an answer for you.  In true Mini Me style, it's not the most conventional way of giving an answer.  Grouping again is necessary on this game.  For those of you new to the SMART board, I will be posting a video to show how to use the group/ungroup command.  Click HERE to download my Mike Myers Game!  Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,







OTHER Mr. Smart Trainer Games:
NBA     Chicken Game     Baseball     Penguin Game

No comments:

Post a Comment